About This Blog
- Nolo’s Small Business Legal Blog
- Nolo's Bankruptcy & Foreclosure Blog
- Dear Rich: Nolo's Patent, Copyright & Trademark Blog
- Nolo's Fundraising Tips for Busy Nonprofits
- Queer Justice: Nolo's LGBT Law Blog
- The Rap Sheet: Nolo's Criminal Law Blog
- The Sharing Solution Blog
- Nolo's Legal Marketing Blawg
- Nolo's Employment Law Blog
- Retire Happy
- Nolo's Real Estate Advice for Home Buyers & Sellers
- Nolo's Divorce, Custody & Family Law Blog
- Ask Liza: Everyday Estate Planning
- Nolo's Personal Injury Blog
- Nolo's Tax Law Tips
- What Price Justice?
- Nolo's Lawyer Blog
- LLC & Corporation Small Talk
- The Law Reform Soapbox
- Legal Humor Blog
- Advocates for Informed Choice
- Out For Justice
- Join the Impact
- Beyond (Straight and Gay) Marriage
- The Family Equality Council Blog
- PFLAG National Blog
- Big Queer Blog
- Gay News Blog
- Gay Rights Watch
- Gay Rights
- Sexual Orientation and the Law Blog
- Lavender Newswire
- 365 Gay
- The Williams Institute
- Transgender Workplace Diversity
- Leonard Link
- New York Law School’s Justice Action Center
- Equality California’s California Ripple Effect Blog
- Waldlaw Blog
- The Bilerico Project - Daily Experiments in LGBTQ
Marriage in Your State
By Attorneys Frederick Hertz & Emily Doskow
March 10, 2011 House Republicans Vote to Defend DOMA Because apparently they've got nothing better to do despite claiming a focus on jobs and...
February 23, 2011 Obama Says DOMA Unconstitutional On orders from President Obama, the Justice Department will stop defending the federal Defense of...
February 16, 2011 Civil Unions Approved in Hawaii The Hawaii legislature today approved a civil union bill that would provide same-sex couples with...
February 9, 2011 Same-Sex Marriage: Why It Matters This touching story about a military husband is a great example of why full marriage...
January 13, 2011 Passport Applications to Recognize the Reality that Same-Sex Families Exist Parents applying for passports for their minor children will find a change starting February 1....
January 7, 2011 Extra Taxes on Health Benefits for LGBT Employees--Where Do We Stand? There are many hidden costs to being gay, and one of them is that employees...